Renew Your Passion
Awana Basics training has something for you. You'll not only get practical guidance, but you'll also renew your passion for children's and youth ministry.
From interactive role books to practice club night to multi-use DVDs, the new Awana Basics is here to equip the well-rounded leader. You will deepen your walk with the Lord, hone your ministry skills and ignite your passion for ministry through this interactive, four-step process.
- Step 1: Attend Orientation
- Step 2: Complete Club Role Book
- Step 3: Learn By Doing - Participate in a practice club night or in a club for 3 weeks
- Step 4: Recite 6 memorized verses
Awana Basics is Better Than Ever!
- Deepen your walk with the Lord,
- Hone your ministry skills
- Ignite your passion for ministry
- Interactive personal role books
- Gain confidence in sharing the gospel
- Leader testimonies emphasize importance of children's ministry
- 10 Standards of Excellence to run a successful ministry
- See "best practices" for your leadership role
- Recruit volunteers
- Motivate your leaders
- Secure support with vision-casting training
- Train your leaders on an on-going basis with instructor notes included in training kit
- How to share the gospel in different ministries throughout your church
- Practical ideas to expand community outreach
- 5 keys to keep your ministry focused on what's important
- Any Awana Pastor, Commander, Director, Secretary, Leader, Game Leader, or Listener.
- New club leaders.
- Experienced leaders - refresher OR haven't completed Getting Started
You will get:
- Orientation Participant Guide
- Your club specific Role Book
- Excellent teaching by qualified trainers
- A wonderfull time of FUN and fellowship
- Pen or pencil
- Lunch will be provided
- Not all of your leaders have to attend the same date & location.
- Choose the Area Awana Basics date & location most convenient for you.